Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ashura granola - can be vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ashura Granola - can be vegan is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people throughout the internet. Should you be the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Ashura Granola - can be vegan Alessandra. Based on the Ashura recipe from Honey & Co. It's so versatile, you can eat it with yogurt, fruit or cereal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Ashura Granola - can be vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ashura Granola - can be vegan
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey or maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground mahleb.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare of Heaped cup of chopped nuts eg pecans and almonds.
- It's 1 cup of seeds eg pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds.
- It's 125 g of puffed quinoa or amaranth.
Steps to make Ashura Granola - can be vegan
- Preheat oven to 190C. And line two baking trays..
- Combine oil, sugar and honey and bring to boil, stirring..
- Put everything else in a bowl..
- Add the oil mix to the bowl. Stir gently a few times to make sure everything's coated..
- Spread the mix onto the lined baking trays..
- Bake for about 10 mins. Then check and move the mix so everything is evenly cooked. Bake for another 5 or so mins..
- Leave to cool. Break off chunks and store in an airtight container. Enjoy .
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ashura granola - can be vegan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!