Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian caramel popcorn with wheat gluten. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Caramel Popcorn with Wheat Gluten is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Organic Non-GMO Popcorn, pure Cane Sugar, pure cane Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Soybean Lecithin, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. Processed in a facility that uses Peanuts, Wheat, and Tree Nuts. Vegan & Gluten Free, No synthetic colors or flavors Pour the caramel over the popcorn while someone mixes the popcorn by flipping it with a spatula.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Vegetarian Caramel Popcorn with Wheat Gluten using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Caramel Popcorn with Wheat Gluten
- Get 400 ml of Komachibu (fu) small round dried wheat gluten.
- Get 1 of Canola oil (or butter).
- It's 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Caramel Popcorn with Wheat Gluten
- Spread out the canola oil (or butter) in a frying pan. Fry the komachibu until both sides are golden brown..
- Add maple syrup and mix until the liquid boils away. Sprinkle a pinch of salt..
- Spread it out on a baking tray. Let it cool down, placing one-by-one so that there are spaces in-between. Let it rest for five minutes. It's done when it's dry..
- Here's a variation. Coat with kinako (roasted soy powder) at the end to make it kinako and maple flavored..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian caramel popcorn with wheat gluten recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!