Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yummy and healthy steamed poha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy and healthy Steamed poha is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people over the internet. Should you be the one that needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Yummy and healthy steamed Poha is ready. Sprinkle a little namkeen sev over it, some roasted peanuts and green coriander for garnishing. If you wish you can keep a lemon wedge too.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Yummy and healthy Steamed poha using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy and healthy Steamed poha
- Prepare 2 cup of Flattered Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Namkeen sev.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Roasted peanuts.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 15-20 of Curry leaves.
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of Green chillies (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Black mustard seeds.
Yummy and healthy Steamed poha detailed
- Take 2 cup poha of medium thickness in a mixing bowl. Wash and soak it, then drain out water. Wash again then drain water instantly. Do not keep the poha in water for long. Keep 1 tbsp water, it helps poha to puff up..
- 2 tsp sugar, little more than 1/2 tsp salt, less than 1/4 tsp turmeric powder. Mix all ingredients well. Add half a lemon juice to the poha, mix well. Keep it aside for 5 minutes, then stir it again..
- After 5 minutes, toss the poha with the spoon and spread it..
- Take a vessel big enough to place the colander filled with poha. Fill the vessel with 2 to 2.5 cup water and heat it. Turn on flame and cover the vessel with lid, so that it boils up quickly..
- Place the poha in colander.spread the poha in the colander in the vessel. Keep the flame medium.cook the poha on medium flame for 10 minutes.after 10 minutes,poha is cooked and serving bowl..
- For tempering,heat a tadka pan.add1 tsp oil, heat it up. When sufficiently hot add 1/2 tsp mustard seed,15-20 chopped curry leaves,2 finely chopped de seeded green chillies slightly roast them. Add tempering to poha and mix. it take it out in a plate..
- Yummy and healthy steamed poha is ready.sprinkle a little Namkeen sav over it some roasted peanuts and green coriander for garnishing.if you wish you can keep a lemon wedge too..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yummy and healthy steamed poha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!