Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, jhaal muri(low fat mixed puffed rice). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. When you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Spicy & Tangy Jhal Muri (Savory Puffed Rice) is a popular street food of Kolkata made using puffed rice. The pungent taste of raw mustard oil makes it quite unique. Jhaal muri is a popular street food snack of Kolkata.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice)
- Make ready 1 bowl of puffed rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of boiled black chickpeas.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped carrots.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of cubed boiled potatoes (optional).
- It's 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 tsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of amchoor powder (optional).
- Make ready 1-2 of green chillies chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of fine sev.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet tamarind chutney.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Jhaal Muri(low fat mixed puffed rice)
- Pour puffed rice in a big bowl and go on mixing all the ingredients.Drizzle mustard oil,chaat masala,tamarind sauce, sev and chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food jhaal muri(low fat mixed puffed rice) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!