Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, portobello cap pizza - no-carb / vegetarian. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Savour Our Signature Pizzas Made Fresh Daily, Half The Price But Double The Satisfaction! Oh, and not to mention these pizzas are gluten-free also! I really didn't know what to make for Meatless Monday last week, but David spotted some beautiful portobello mushrooms at the grocery store and pointed them out to me.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian
- Prepare 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap - Large.
- It's 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Make ready 1/8 of onion - chopped.
- Get 1 of Olive Oil - extra virgin.
- Take 1 of pizza toppings.
- You need of seasonings.
- Make ready 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 of Basil leaves - dried.
- Prepare 1 of Oregano leaves - dried.
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove - chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready of topping sauce.
- It's 1 of Parmesan Cheese - grated.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Instructions to make Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings - vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food portobello cap pizza - no-carb / vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!