Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mini polenta pizzas with tomatoes and pesto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. If you're the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto. I love these little pizza bites. Super low cal and fill that pizza craving.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto
- Make ready 1 packages of Polenta, packaged (I use food merchants).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take 2 of Grape tomatoes, sliced thin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Italian Spice seasoning.
Instructions to make Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto
- Cut a few slices of polenta (about 1/4 inch slices). Line them on a baking tray and brush each round with a small amount of olive oil..
- Broil them for a few minutes (till they get a little browned or crispy) and take them out of the oven. Flip the rounds and brush the desired amount of pesto sauce on each round (I use a thin layer). Then add the desired amount of cheese to each round..
- Slice the grape tomatoes thin and add to the top of the pizza. Sprinkle Italian seasonings on the top of the pizza. You can use dried basil if you don't have Italian seasoning spice..
- Return the mini pizzas to the oven and broil on high for 10 minutes or until the cheese bubbles and browns..
- Ready to eat! (If the kids don't gobble them up first).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini polenta pizzas with tomatoes and pesto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!