Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people over the internet. If you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce. See recipes for Happy Creamed Corn and Friends too. Anything else is not vegan and should therefore be called plant based eating.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could have Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3)
- You need 1 packages of Popia skin / Pastry skin.
- Take of Filling.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Butter - Can be sub with olive or corn oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Make ready 2 cup of Big challot / Big red indian onion - Julian cut.
- You need 2 cup of Cabbage - Julian cut.
- Prepare 2 cup of Carot - Julian cut.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder / Grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken / fish stock powder (Optional).
- Take 1/3 cup of Mayo.
- You need of Egg Wash.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 of Egg (May remove for straight Vegan).
- Get of Optional For None Vegan.
- Make ready 1 cup of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Minced chicken / beef + 2 TBSP salted butter.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) step by step
- I AM AN OLD LADY AND I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT THOSE WHOE COME TROUGH MY DOOR NOT KNOCKING AND EXPRESS RUDENESS. I HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL VEGAN FRIENDS AND I RESPECT THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVES THEM. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, VEGAN HAS FEW LEVEL OF 'VEGANITY'. I MAY NOT HAVE A 'CHEF' TITTLE OR 20 DECADE EXPERIENCE AS A COOK BUT THIS SOME RECIPE WHAT WE HAVE ENJOYED EVEN BY MY VEGAN FRIENDS. SO, FOR THOSE STRAIGHT / TRUE / HIGHEST VEGAN, PLEASE DO REMOVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENT WHICHEVER NEEDED OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE RECIPE AND MOVE ON... THANK U.
- Wipe clean a pan and heat it up. Add in the butter and garlic, let them melt together aromatically. Add in the challot then the cabbage, let the cabbage caramalized then add in the carrot follows by the sugar, salt, nutmeg and the stock. Once done, rest them on the strainer and let them aside to cool down to room temp then add in the mayo.
- Fried to scramble the minced meat / chicken with few TBSP of butter. Set them aside on a strainer to have them cool to room temp.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with 2 TBSP of water to create an egg wash.
- Pull a pastry skin and place it on a clean flat top (Table top or a choppping board). Using a kitchen brush, spread the egg wash on the pastry skin. Take a spoon of the cooked vege, layer them on the pastry skin and (Optionally) add some of the fried minced meat / chicken then sprinkle some cheese on the layer. Roll the pastry skin to cover the filling half way and fold both left right end, brush some egg wash then continue to finish off the rolling. Set aside and keep making them till you're done.
- Deep fried until they're golden brownish and let them stand on the strainer for few minutes before you can finally serve them out with some Thai Chilli Sauce or the normal sweet chilli sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!