Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy with okara! light and fluffy cheese snacks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Find Light Healthy Snacks and Related Articles. Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks You need of Fresh okara. You need of Skim milk powder.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It's 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar (or artificial sweetener).
- Get 50 grams of Grated cheese.
Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks instruction manuals
- Put all the ingredients except the grated cheese into a bowl, and mix together with a spoon or fork. Add the grated cheese and mix in..
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper (silicone mat). Form the dough into balls, and put on the sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes in a 340°F/170°C oven and they're done!.
- I tried piping out the dough like the ones in this photo. They look very cute. In either case, the dough is not firm like cookie dough; it's very light!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy with okara! light and fluffy cheese snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!