Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan furikake popcorn. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Furikake Popcorn is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people in the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Find Vegan Popcorn and Related Articles. Use it to season rice, salads, noodles, popcorn, and more! Pop the popcorn kernels by the method of your choice.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Vegan Furikake Popcorn using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Furikake Popcorn
- Get 1 tablespoon of furikake (see recipe for homemade version).
- You need 3 tablespoons of popcorn seeds.
- Make ready of Seaweed flakes of your choice.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of miso.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- It's A few of Japanese rice crackers (black rice crackers are nice).
Vegan Furikake Popcorn step by step
- Cook the popcorn kernels using an air popcorn machine or pan heated with a splash of oil and a fitted lid..
- Melt the miso and vegan butter together and drizzle over the popcorn to help the toppings o stick..
- Sprinkle the warm popcorn with toppings.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan furikake popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!