Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "the purple one" smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
"The Purple One" Smoothie is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The Purple One is one of Ella's Kitchen's scrumptious fruit smoothies for babies and toddlers. Just an organic Smoothie fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water. Purple Berry Smoothie Munchkin Time. almond milk, bananas, frozen berries..
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can easily have "The Purple One" Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "The Purple One" Smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries.
- Get 1/2 cup of Frozen Mangoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Frozen Pineapple.
- You need 4 large of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milled Flaxseed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted.
Steps to make "The Purple One" Smoothie
- Combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth..
- Nutritional Information: 430 calories. 10g fat. 47.5g carbohydrates. 5.3g protein. 37.1g sugar. 10g fiber. Vitamin A, 25%. Vitamin B6, 18%. Vitamin B12, 50%. Vitamin C, 189%. Vitamin D, 37%. Vitamin E, 7%. Vitamin K, 24%. Calcium, 54.5%. Iron, 12.5%. Folate, 16%..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food "the purple one" smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!