Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bafauri-healthy steamed lentil snack. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack step by step. Drain and grind to form a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and add chopped onions, chillies, ginger garlic paste, coriander and spices.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1.5 cup of chana dal.
- Get As per taste of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 half of cup coriander.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of Carom seeds/ Ajwain.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Get As per taste of salt.
Instructions to make Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack
- Rinse dal with water and Soak for 5 hours..
- Drain and grind to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped onions, chillies, ginger garlic paste, coriander and spices..
- Now add oil and water as required to the mixture to make a thick batter..
- Now steam as we steam idlis in a stand for 20 mins on low flame.
- Serve hot.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bafauri-healthy steamed lentil snack recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!