Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy strawberry & blueberry oatmeal protein bar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people in the internet. If you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Strawberry and rhubarb are a classic combo—the tartness of rhubarb is tamed by sweet strawberries and the whole thing evokes the best of spring foods. This light, refreshing salad is a true showstopper, visually and nutritionally, with fresh strawberries and yellow pepper strips tossed with fresh baby spinach. Serve with warm whole wheat rolls or flax or bran muffins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- Get of FILLING.
- Take 3 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh).
- Get 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 cup of corn starch.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- It's of CRUST/TOPPING.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashion oats.
- Make ready 2 cup of oat flour or Almond mill.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- Get 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- Prepare 1 of scoop of strawberry protein (GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- Assemble all ingredients. Preh oven to 325º..
- Place oats, flour, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, Truvia, protein, egg whites and Almond milk in a mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute..
- Divide crust in half. Grease a 13x9 baking pan. Press one half of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan..
- For the filling; blend strawberries, blueberries, Truvia, lemon juice and corn starch until pureed. Spread over oat mixture..
- For topping, add remaining crust mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy strawberry & blueberry oatmeal protein bar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!