Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy snack for munchings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy snack for munchings is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people over the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
A healthy snack—when your munchkins have the munchies! These are the most healthy and favourite option of health freaks. There are many type of crackers, but the suggested one is made with whole wheat, seeds like sesame, flax, pumpkin, sunflower, salt, pepper, baking soda, water and oil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Healthy snack for munchings using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy snack for munchings
- Prepare 250 gms of makhane(lotus seeds).
- You need 3 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of haldi can use less.
- Prepare 10 of _12 karri pattay.
- It's 1/2 cup of Badam.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of pista.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kaju.
- It's 1 of _2tbsp seasme seeds (till).
- You need 1/2 cup of or moreelon and sunflower seeds.
Healthy snack for munchings detail by detail
- Quality is not fixed use according to choices.
- Heat 1_1/2tbsp ghee and put all makhanay and keep on stirring cook them till crispy.Spoon chalaty rahen so evenly turns crisp..
- When all makhanay are crispy take them out in a big platter to cool.
- In same wok /karhai put more ghee all nuts, badam, pista, kaju and walnuts and roast them to crispy on low flame and take out..
- Add little ghee and roast all seeds and curry pattay, and haldi and little salt and mix well but on low flame till all well crispy, now add roasted nuts and mix than all makhanay mix till all coated with haldi.
- Keep on mixing on low flame till you see all are crispy curry patta also and haldi is cooked it takes few mins..
- Take out and cool.
- When cooled completely fill in a air tight container and enjoy when ever you like.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy snack for munchings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!