Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy idli pinwheels. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy idli pinwheels is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. If you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
If you have a question about this recipe, ask it here to get a reply from the cookpad community. Keep the rolls in a steel plate and steam it in a cooker or an idli cooker. Heat a tawa, smear a little oil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Healthy idli pinwheels using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy idli pinwheels
- Prepare 2 cups of idli batter.
- It's 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cumin seed(jeera).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of oil.
Healthy idli pinwheels instructions
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash it..
- In a pan add two tablespoons oil..
- Add mustard seed and jeera seeds..
- As it crackle add salt,turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and green chillies..
- Stir it for a minute and add mashed boiled potato.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- After 5 minutes switch off the flame and let it cool.
- After cooling potato mix,take a small part of it and roll it on flat surface. In cylindrical shape..
- Take a cup or a glass and put it at the centre.
- And fill idli batter around it.
- Now put it in the steamer for steaming.
- After 5 to 7 minutes it will get ready let it cool.
- When it get cool take out it from the mould or glass or cup.
- On tawa (on slow flame) add a little oil, add jeera and turmeric powder.
- Roll this prepared role till outer side covers with yellow in colour.
- Now cut this role in pieces and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy idli pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!