Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lemon & pepper zucchini slices. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Lemon is a type of citrus fruit. The fruit, juice, and peel are used to make medicine. People use lemon for conditions such as the common cold, a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency (scurvy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices
- You need 2 each of Small Zucchinis.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of White Corn Meal.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 dash of Lemon & Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
Instructions to make Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices
- Preheat a medium skillet with the Vegetable Oil to around 350°F.
- Slice the zucchini into an eight of an inch thick round slices.
- Mix the corn meal, salt, and garlic powder well in a bowl..
- Using a pastry brush, coat the zucchini slices in lemon juice..
- Toss the slices in the bowl in the cornmeal mix..
- Remove from bowl and carefully, so the cornmeal mix stays on, coat with more lemon juice..
- Sprinkle the Lemon Pepper seasoning over both sides..
- Place in the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes per each side. Or until golden brown and crispy..
- Remove from the skillet and place on paper towel to absorb extra oil..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
- You can also make these in a stand-alone skillet. Preheat it to 350°F and follow the directions..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon & pepper zucchini slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!