Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian tostadas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian tostadas is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Toppings can be changed according to your personal tastes. My family likes to first spoon a dollop of beans onto the tortilla and spread it out, then top with shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, green onions, black olives, avocado, lettuce, sour cream, taco sauce, and chunky salsa. These are also great with fajita seasoned steak or chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Vegetarian tostadas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian tostadas
- You need of Tostadas fresh made.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of Maseca corn flour.
- Get of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked and mashed white beans.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 large of Tomato diced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Vegetarian friendly cheese.
- Take 1 of Avacado sliced.
- Take 1 cup of thinly sliced lettuce.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh corriander chopped.
- Make ready 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
Vegetarian tostadas detailed
- If you prefer fresh homemade tostadas, follow these directions otherwise if you are not concerned with preservatives or sodium control you can use store bought. Homemade tostadas; mix the maseca, salt and water until firm but not too dry (add more water if needed) and form into 12 golf ball size balls..
- Using a tortilla press or rolling pin press the masa between two pieces of a plastic baggie to avoid sticking. Cook tortillas on griddle or frying pan until golden and cooked..
- After cooking tortillas you can either bake at 300°F degrees until crispy or lightly fry them in corn oil being sure to drain and dry off excess oil. If they begin to puff up, poke a hole in them or they will not crisp up well..
- In another pan saute mushrooms with taco seasoning.
- Assembling; begin layers with mashed white beans, then mushrooms, then lettuce cilantro and tomatoes, cheese, and last avacado slices. For those heat lovers, a bit of hot sauce to top and enjoy the best tostadas ever..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian tostadas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!