Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy peanut butter granola apples. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people over the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Apples are naturally sweet and high in fiber. Peanut butter contains protein and satisfying fats (most of which are heart healthy monounsaturated fats). When healthy granola is added (again, see above for additional details), you get the benefit of whole grains and additional nuts and seeds.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may cook Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples
- Prepare 1 of Apple (sliced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Favourite Granola.
- Get 3 tbsp of Dark Chocolate Chips (Melted).
Instructions to make Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples
- Chop Apple's into 8 slices.
- Spread pb.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and granola.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle the melted chocolate on your prepared Apple wedges.
- Place Apple's wedges in fridge for 10-15mins to allow chocolate to harden or enjoy right away!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy peanut butter granola apples recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!