Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy & tasty sprout thalipeeth. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Healthy definition is - enjoying good health : free from disease. How to use healthy in a sentence. Healthy definition, possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth
- You need 1 cup of Mixed Sprouts (Chana, Matki, Peas, Moong etc.).
- You need 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- It's 1 of Ginger - medium piece.
- You need 7 to 8 of Garlic Cloves.
- It's 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely cut Onion.
- Take 1/4th cup of Finely cut coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Asafetida.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander - Cumin Powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil - for kneading.
- You need As needed of Oil for cooking the Thalipeeth.
Instructions to make Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth
- Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 4 and mix this with all other ingredients from wheat flour to oil and make a dough. You may add water in case you require to bind the dough.. Ensure it does not get sticky..
- Take a plastic cover and keep a ball size dough inside it and roll it to a small roti. Transfer this to the tawa. Cook this on a non stick tawa till both sides are cooked..
- Top it with butter and serve with Kolhapuri Thecha, pickle or Curd & Green Chutney..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy & tasty sprout thalipeeth recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!