Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy oat bars. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Oat Bars is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people in the internet. In case you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The oatmeal bars come out thick, soft and chewy and make an easy and delicious breakfast. We eat a lot of oatmeal so I am always trying to come up with new oatmeal recipes. In a large bowl, mix together the banana, vanilla extract, egg, milk, and oil until well combined.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy Oat Bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat Bars
- Make ready 4 1/2 cup of oats.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Take 50 grams of melted butter.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- It's of raisins, dates or other dried fruit.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
Step by step to make Healthy Oat Bars
- Mix the eggs, butter, coconut oil, flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into smaller parts and add the fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Form small bars or cookies and bake in 180° for about 20 minutes.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy oat bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!