Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vegan mango falooda kulfi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Mango Falooda Kulfi is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Instructions Cut the Mangoes into cubes and blend with maple syrup, Almond powder (I prefer blending raw almonds) and coconut milk to a smooth consistency. In a big bowl, add coconut cream, cardamom powder and mango pulp to the blended mixture and whisk it evenly. Sprinkle a few crumbled pistachios in popsicle molds and pour the mixture.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Vegan Mango Falooda Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mango Falooda Kulfi
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sabza seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of falooda sev.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of Soy Milk powder.
- You need 2 & 1/2 cups of lukewarm water.
- You need 1 cup of mango puree (use either canned or puree fresh mangoes).
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's as needed of pistachios and dried fruits for garnish.
Vegan Mango Falooda Kulfi step by step
- In a bowl add lukewarm water and soy milk powder to it. Mix well and your soy milk is ready..
- Add the soy milk to a pan and heat at low flame for about 2-3 minutes. Add the falooda and sabza. Mix and simmer for about 5-8 minutes. Add the mango puree, cardamom powder and brown sugar. Cook till the mixture gets thickened. Let it cool down and reach room temperature..
- Pour the mixture in popsicle moulds, and freeze for 8-10 hours. To unmold, dip the popsicle moulds in cold water, pop out the popsicles, garnish with chopped pistachios, dried fruits and enjoy !!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan mango falooda kulfi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!