Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Banana Pancakes is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people throughout the internet. If you're the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of banana, (1) ripe mashed.
- You need 1 large of egg yolk.
- It's 3 large of egg whites.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 can of cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Healthy Banana Pancakes detail by detail
- Whisk together bananas, cake flour, yogurt, baking powder, and flour..
- Whisk egg whites with salt; fold into the banana mixture..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat..
- Spoon in 1/3 cup batter for each pancake..
- Flip when tops are covered with bubbles and edges are slightly browned (about 2 minutes per side)..
- Drizzle with syrup or honey. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy banana pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!