Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and healthy chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people over the internet. In case you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Plenty of chocolate chips give it rich flavor. Place cut outs inside each cake pan and spray with cooking spray covering the sides. How to make healthier chocolate cake with bananas from scratch Blend the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Easy and Healthy chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy chocolate cake
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of cake flour.
- Take 30 grams of white sugar.
- It's 45 grams of olive oil.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- It's 120 grams of melted 70% dark chocolate.
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake comprehensive
- pre heat your oven with 175 degrees(Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- mix 2 eggs with sugar evenly.
- add the baking powder and cake flour after screened.
- add the melted chocolate and olive oil, then, slowly mix all of them.
- apply a coat of oil or cake flour on the bottom of the cake mold.
- pour the batter into the mold, and bake it with 210 degrees(Celsius) for 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy and healthy chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!