Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vegan banana granola. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Granola is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people over the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Making homemade granola clusters is easy with this amazing granola recipe that's vegan, healthy and delicious! The combination of peanut butter & banana is a classic and pairs perfectly with the oats, cinnamon and maple syrup. It's not too sweet and makes big chunks of crunchy granola clusters!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Vegan Banana Granola using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Granola
- Prepare 3 cups of organic rolled oats.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of smoked sea salt (can use regular).
- It's 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg (suggest your try it first).
- It's 1.5 tablespoons of ground flax seed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of organic caster sugar.
- Take of Large hand full of slightly crushed walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans (halved).
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews (split).
- Take 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of For the liquid.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil.
- You need 6 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of finely mushed banana.
Vegan Banana Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 225 C or 350 F.
- Mix all the dry bits together in a bowl..
- Then cook the syrup you'll pour on top..
- Over a medium heat melt your coconut oil down combined with the maple syrup and vanilla extract..
- Once it is melted, add the smashed banana and whisk to fully combine..
- Pour the syrup over the dry granola mixture. And mix well to make sure you coat everything nicely. You shouldn't see any white oats..
- Spread on to a baking sheet but make sure you give the the mixture space to crisp up and bake. (You can have left overs to make another batch.).
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350 and very slightly mix half way. Check to make sure it doesn't go past golden brown..
- Let it cool down and then store in an airtight container for up to two weeks..
- Or... eat with some oat or almond milk immediately. :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan banana granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!