Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy granola. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Granola is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people over the internet. If you're the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. Oats are at the heart of every good granola recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy Granola using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned organic oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It's 1 cup of rasins.
Healthy Granola in depth
- Preheat oven at 300° fh.
- In a bowl mix together oil, syrup, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats and almonds and Rasins.
- Pour all of it on a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Stir and reflatten bake for additional 10 min or till almonds are golden brown..
- Place some where to cool.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!