Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy mexican snack. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
healthy mexican snack has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. Should you be the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Appetizers! The Best Healthy Mexican Snacks Recipes on Yummly Giving up Mexican food just isn't in the cards, so when you're.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might have healthy mexican snack using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of healthy mexican snack
- It's 1 packages of ritz.
- You need 1 large of avocado.
- It's 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of of purple onion.
- You need 1 cup of of shredded imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 dash of of black pepper.
- Take 1 envelope of of tapatio.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
Steps to make healthy mexican snack
- Make guacamole with the avocado, tomato & purple onion and put a dash of salt and 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the shredded imitation crab meat with sliced cucumber, black pepper & lime.
- Get a cracker a put a little of guac on it.
- Finally add the crab meat.
- Dont forget to put a drop of tapatio on each cracker for more spice!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy mexican snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!