Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chocolate brownie bites (healthy snacks). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BITES (healthy snacks) is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people over the internet. If you're the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Packed with nutritious ingredients including prunes, dates, nuts and flaxseed, these delicious Raw Chocolate Brownie Bites make a great snack for kids and adults too! These mini brownie bites are made from a whole host of nutritious and natural ingredients such as nuts, seeds, dates, prunes and flaxseed. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may have CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BITES (healthy snacks) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BITES (healthy snacks)
- Make ready 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- Take 8-10 of dates pitted.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BITES (healthy snacks)
- In a food processor, add oats and chocolate powder and blend into flour..
- Add the vanilla and dates and blend until the mixture is well combined..
- Add a tablespoon of water,to help the mixture ball together, blend..
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Keep in an air-tight container for up to 10 days..
- Enjoy .
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate brownie bites (healthy snacks) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!