Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy hara bhara kabab with sweet potato- green veggies cutlets – non fried snack recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people throughout the internet. If you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe
- Take 1small bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Beans.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped Green Capsicum.
- Make ready 2 of Sweet potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of Crumbled Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilies.
- Take 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Amchur powder or Chaat Masala.
- It's 2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe in depth
- Wash spinach leaves and place them in a saucepan with 1/2 cup on medium heat for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove spinach from the saucepan and wash under cold running water. This process is called blanching. Leave spinach in a colander to drain out completely. Now put all green veggies (peas, chopped beans, chopped green capsicum) in a microwave-safe glass bowl with 1 cup of water and microwave them for 10 minutes (covered)..
- After 10 minutes take out the bowl and drain water. Let the veggies cool down completely. Add boiled veggies in a chopper or grinder and grind them into a coarse paste without adding water. Keep it aside. Chopped sweet potato into 2 -3 parts and put it in a microwave glass bowl with 1 cup of water. Microwave it for 10 minutes (covered)..
- Drain off the water and let it cool down completely. Grate boiled sweet potatoes and keep them aside. In a big bowl add grated sweet potatoes, blanched chopped spinach, boiled coarse paste of boiled vegetables with all other ingredients (except white sesame seeds and oil) and mix everything together well. Keep prepared mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (covered). Grease hands with little oil and make kababs. Coat them with white sesame seeds..
- Heat little oil in a pan and place kababs in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with chutneys or ketchup..
- Tips: Washing under cold water helps spinach in retaining it's green colour. Grating sweet potato gives a perfectly smooth texture to kababs. You can boil vegetables in a saucepan with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes on medium-low flame..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy hara bhara kabab with sweet potato- green veggies cutlets – non fried snack recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!