Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, skinny girl crab rangoon bombs. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people throughout the internet. When you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs xkierax Michigan, USA.. Slice crab meat into tiny little pieces and add to mixture. Once your mixture is ready, set up your "station" with a spoon for scooping, a plate in front of you, the wrappers next to u, and the bowl of water accessible. *Grab a sharp paring knife.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs
- It's 3 packages of Low fat cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 20 of Green onions.
- Make ready 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 3 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 packages of Lump crab meat.
- It's 2 packages of Egg Roll Wrappers (I ended up using 1 & a half packages).
- You need of bowl of water.
- Prepare of Butter flavored PAM cooking spray.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It's of fresh sliced jalapeños *(optional - i made a few with & a few without)*.
Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs instruction manuals
- Place all 3 cream cheese bricks into a bowl and warm slightly in the microwave so they are soft & pliable.
- The goods!.
- Once you are able to mix the cream cheese around easily with a fork, add the ricotta..
- Slice the green onion into thin discs using a sharp knife. Add to cheese mixture..
- Next, add the garlic & onion powder, as well as the Worcestershire sauce and blend together..
- Slice crab meat into tiny little pieces and add to mixture. Blend well..
- Once your mixture is ready, set up your "station" with a spoon for scooping, a plate in front of you, the wrappers next to u, and the bowl of water accessible. *Grab a sharp paring knife..
- Prepare a baking sheet sprayed well with PAM..
- Lay a wrapper on the plate, spoon some mixture into the middle of the wrapper, & use your fingers to dip in the water and wet all 4 edges of the wrap. Fold it over into a triangle and press firmly to ensure that your edges are secure; "glued together", if you will..
- NOW, use the paring knife to trim the excess wrapper off to make them look ascetically pleasing. Just make sure to leave enough room so that the edges stay "glued" together. Transfer to your baking sheet and preheat your oven to 325°..
- Repeat this process until all mixture is used. Spray the tops of your rangoons with PAM before placing them in the oven .
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until slightly browned. Allow to cool, as they will be molten .
- Serve with sweet & sour sauce, duck sauce, soy sauce, or my favorite: a combo of duck sauce & soy! .
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food skinny girl crab rangoon bombs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!