Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mini taco salads. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Taco Salads is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people with the internet. When you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Clean, shred, and tear the lettuce and place in a large bowl to use for the salads. The beans can be warmed up as according to the instructions on the can. Once the taco shells are done, let them cool then build your taco salad with lettuce, beans, olives, tomatoes, shredded cheese, and top with Catalina Dressing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Mini Taco Salads using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Taco Salads
- Take 1 bag of of Tostitos Scoops white corn chips.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of container of sour cream, depending on how much you want.
- Take 1 envelope of taco seasoning, if you want.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or mexican style cheese.
Mini Taco Salads instruction manuals
- Cook ground beef thoroughly in a medium-large skillet. Add taco seasoning to the meat if you wish, some prefer it plain..
- Heat refried beans in a pot or in the microwave, whichever you prefer, until steaming..
- Spoon a tiny amount of both the refried beans and the meat into each scoop chip, then place a few of each vegetable except the lettuce, then add cheese. Add a tiny amount of sour cream (if you want it), then lay the lettuce on top so it'll stick. :).
- Enjoy while it's hot! :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mini taco salads recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!