Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy gujarati lunch. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Gujarati Lunch has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
As the name suggests that Gujarati meal plan for weight loss comprises of several traditional foods like Chivda, dhokla, khakhra and many more which one can eat at proper time interval to complete the calorie intake in order to get best results. This Gujarati chart is the best diet plan for weight loss. Lunch can be a proper Gujarati meal which is healthy yet tasty.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Healthy Gujarati Lunch using 50 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Gujarati Lunch
- Prepare For of Khichdi-.
- You need 1/4 cup of moong dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of kamod rice.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of asafoetida.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5-7 of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Take Few of curry leaves.
- Get For of Tandaljo Curry--.
- Make ready 500 grams of Tandaljo bhaji.
- Get 1 pc. of onion.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Jowar flour.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- Take 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of Fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- It's For of Sev Tamater subji.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 3 pc. of Chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sev.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp. of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- You need For of Lasania Kadhi :-.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Take Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Take 1 tsp. of Cumin carom mustard and fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- You need as required of Roti and salad to serve.
Healthy Gujarati Lunch instructions
- For Khichdi:-Wash and soak dal rice in a bowl for 1/2 hour Heat ghee in a cooker add cumin seeds bay leaf cardamom cinnamon stick few curry leaves asafoetida and coarsely crushed black pepper. Add dal and rice turmeric powder salt mix well. Now add 2 cups of water and also dal rice soaked water. Mix properly close the lid. And whistle 3-4. Khichdi ready..
- For Tandaljo curry:-Pluck Tandaljo from stems chop and wash properly and rinse ina strainer. Heat oil add fenugreek seeds crackle add ginger chilli garlic paste and chopped onion saute till it looks transparent add chopped tomato and Tandaljo leaves add jowar flour salt mix well. Now add turmeric powder cumin-coriander powder saute and add 1/4glass of water. Cook for5-7min. TANDALJO CURRY IS ready..
- For Sev Tomato Subji:- Heat ghee in a pan add mustard seeds cumin seeds onion ginger garlic paste saute. Add chopped tomato salt all masala and 1/2 glass of water cover and cook for 5-7 mins. Now add curd and jaggery. Mix well and cook 4-5min. Turn of flame add Sev mix properly. Ready to Serve..
- Lasania Kadhi :- Mix curd and besan in a bowl. Add turmeric powder red chilli powder salt cumin-coriander powder and jaggery. Add 1/2 glass water and beat well. Now Heat ghee in a pan and make tadka with all seeds saute ginger chilli paste garlic paste and add curd mixture. Bring it to boil. Lasania Kadhi is ready..
- Make a roti with wheat flour. Add oil and salt in a wheat flour and knead soft dough. Keep aside for 10 min. And roll roti on patli roast and apply ghee and serve..
- Yummy Tasty delicious soul ful healthy lunch is ready to serve. With chopped carrot beetroot salad and watermelon pieces..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food healthy gujarati lunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!