Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy snack bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Snack bites is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Keep a fresh batch of chia seed protein bites in your fridge for a protein-rich bite any time hunger strikes. Enjoy on their own or with a sliced apple for a sweet treat. What You'll Need: Oats, nuts, dates, seeds These are called energy bites for a reason.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can easily have Healthy Snack bites using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Snack bites
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Take 50 grams of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate pearls.
- You need 8-10 of 50 :50 maska chaska biscuits.
Healthy Snack bites comprehensive
- Add chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and finely chopped coriander to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper powder.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Add crumbled cottage cheese.
- Mix well.
- Now just before serving, place biscuits on a plate and spoon the topping. Decorate with pomegranate pearls. Voila your plate for your valentine is ready. What better than a healthy snack bite!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy snack bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!