Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, sig's stuffed aubergine (vegetarian). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian) is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian) Sigrun German, living in England. Heat one cup oft the oil, slightly brown aubergine from all sides. I was planning to make vegetarian lasagne, using slices of aubergines as a lasagne sheets, but I suddenly changed my mind and decided to stuff them.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian)
- It's 1 of For the recipe, it comes from Turkish people that I know that settled in Germany.
- Take of I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do, you might change your mind about not wanting to eat aubergine.
- Get 4 of small aubergines.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of good vegetable oil.
- Take 4 of onions,thinly sliced.
- Take 5 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsely.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet paprika,.
- Take 1 of tomato,thinly sliced.
- It's 4 of jalapeno peppers, halved.
Sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian) instructions
- Wash the aubergines, remove the stem.Peel thin strips to create stripes.Insert a knife deeply into on of the stripes and make a long cut.Just push the knife into all the other stripes in several places,but make no long cuts.This will help with the cooking of aubergine..
- Heat one cup oft the oil,slightly brown aubergine from all sides..
- Slice onions and garlic thinly, soften in another pan with the rest of the oil.
- Add parsely,salt and paprika, mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/ gas 4.
- Place aubergine with the long cut up in a buttered ovenproof dish.
- Fill the deep cut with the onionmix season with salt.Add two slices of tomatoes and 2 halves of jalapeno peppers.
- Add about 1/2 a cup of water around the aubergine..
- Bake in oven for about 25 -30 minutes..
- You can eat this hot or cold..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sig's stuffed aubergine (vegetarian) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!