Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy chocolate granola crepes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people with the internet. In case you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This Healthy Chocolate Granola recipe is a low sugar treat that's perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking! It's made with oats, nuts, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. The most delicious chocolate granola If you've been here for a while, you've probably seen at least one or two of my granola recipes floating around.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes
- Take 1 Cup of Oats Flour (just grind the classic oats to powder).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 Cup of Hot Whole Milk.
- It's 1 Cup of melted chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Granola.
Steps to make Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes
- Mix Oats Flour, Jagger powder, milk and ghee (in same order).
- Your batter will be smooth only if your oats are grinded well, keep stirring the mixture. The consistency is very flowy..
- In a Non-stick PAN, grease with ghee and on medium flame pour the batter and spread just like the Dosa.
- After 2-3 mins flip and cook the other side of the crepe.
- After both sides are cooked, turn off the flame and place it on a plate.
- Spread melted chocolate and lots of granola mixture evenly and roll them to be served.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food healthy chocolate granola crepes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!