Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy panipuri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Panipuri is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
The Best Way to Eat Healthy Pani Puri Ask for wheat puris and the smallest of them. Try not to add any potatoes or sweet chutney to the pani puris. Besides, fibers, proteins, iron, vitamins are absent.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy Panipuri using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Panipuri
- You need of For the puri and stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of cucumbers peeled, cut in to 1 inch discs and cored to make each one like a cup.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked chickpeas pressure cooked with salt.
- Get 1 of small red onion finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 of carrot grated.
- Get 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala Add salt in the end as chaat masala has salt in it.
- Take 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of thin sev.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of savory bundi.
- It's of For pani.
- Get 1/4 cup of cucumber pulp.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander washed.
- Take 1/2 cup of mint washed.
- It's 1/2 inch of ginger washed and peeled.
- Get 1 tbsp of chaat/pani puri masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- It's 1 of lime juice only.
- It's 1 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Get 1/2 glass of water.
Steps to make Healthy Panipuri
- Wash and peel the cucumber. Cut them into 1-2 inch disks depending on the size of the cucumber. By using a small spoon, core the cucumber disks from one end to create a cup..
- For the stuffing: Smash the boiled and cooked chickpeas finely with a potato masher..
- Now mix in the chopped onions, tomatoes, grated carrot, and the spice powders listed..
- . Now add the thin sev and bundi, and adjust the taste of the stuffing by adding salt or extra spices as per your need..
- For the pani: Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend them with half a glass of water to make a smooth paste. Now add the rest water to make it to thin and watery juice like consistency..
- Add some savory bundis to finish. Adjust the taste by adding more salt, and your pani is ready..
- Assembling the pani puri: Add a spoonful of the prepared stuffing in each cucumber puri and serve it with the tangy and spicy pani. Enjoy this healthy pani puri recipe on a any time if you wish..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy panipuri recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!