Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sugar free granola. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy sugar free Granola is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people through the internet. If you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Our crispy, crunchy granola delivers healthy fats, protein, and energy-boosting whole grains without the added sweetners. Unlike many store-bought granolas, this healthy, easy, homemade sugar-free granola recipe has no added sugars and is sweetened naturally with stevia! It's great for breakfast, snacking, and even adding to desserts and is vegan, gluten free, and dairy free.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy sugar free Granola using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy sugar free Granola
- Take 4 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of almonds(chopped).
- It's 1/4 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanuts(toasted).
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut flakes(toasted).
- You need 2/3 cups of raisins.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dates(deseeded and chopped).
- Take 1/2 cup of dried fruits (I used apple and pear).
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get Pinch of nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Healthy sugar free Granola detailed
- Preheat oven to 150-170c depending on your oven temperature,line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.In a large bowl combine the oats,almonds and cashew nuts.Add in the ginger,salt,nutmeg and cinnamon then stir to combine.In another bowl add in the oil and honey(use the container used for measuring the oil to measure the honey)mix well to combine.Pour the honey mixture into the oats mixture and stir well to coat evenly..
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking pan and bake at 150-170c for 20-30 mins or until golden brown.Stirring at 10 mins intervals to bake evenly.when golden brown bring it out of the oven then add in the peanuts and coconut flakes and stir to combine, allow to cool slightly then add in the raisins and dried fruits and stir then allow to cool completely..
- Break up the granola chunks if any and store in an air tight container for about 2 weeks to a month, enjoy with yoghurt,milk,on parfaits and ice cream.This Granola recipe is very healthy and diabetic friendly it's sugar free..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy sugar free granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!