Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts with lemon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you're the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Arrange the mixture on a large, rimmed baking sheet, spreading it out in an even layer. Wash potatoes (do not peel) and dice into ½″ cubes. Wash brussels sprouts and cut in half (or quarters if they're extra large).
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might cook Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon
- Make ready 3 cup of Brussels Sprouts.
- It's 2 small of Potatoes.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 each of Lemon.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 each of Thai Hot Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oregano.
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon instructions
- Dice Thai peppers and garlic, soak in olive oil with salt, pepper, oregano.
- toss in Brussels Sprouts and mix very well, add half a lemon juice, toss again..
- Add to pan and roast. add pieces of lemon for roasting. I like to roast until they are a color I like..
- When they are to desired carmelization, move to serving dish and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts with lemon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!