Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry provolone grilled cheese sandwiches - vegetarian. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Vegetarian is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. When you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Place bread butter side down in a warm non-stick pan. Add provolone slice, then spread the strawberry mixture on the cheese. Place the other slice of cheese over the strawberries and slice of bread, butter side up on the top.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Strawberry Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Vegetarian using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Vegetarian
- Prepare of Strawberry Filling.
- Make ready 20 of strawberries, medium.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Sandwich.
- Prepare 8 slice of multigrain bread.
- Make ready 8 slice of provolone cheese, sliced thin.
- Make ready 1 of whipped butter.
Strawberry Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Vegetarian detailed
- This is a fun twist on a classic comfort food. The recipe is appropriate for lacto-vegetarians..
- Mash 4 strawberries through a strainer, collecting juice and pulp. Discard seeds..
- Add lemon juice and honey. Stir until blended..
- Slice remaining strawberries with a thin cut so they can be spread easily on the sandwich..
- Add strawberry slices to the mixture and ensure they are well coated. Cover and put in refrigerator. Allow time to soak in the juices. When you are ready to cook, drain the excess juices..
- Spread whipped butter on one side of each slice of bread..
- Place bread butter side down in a warm non-stick pan. Add provolone slice, then spread the strawberry mixture on the cheese. Place the other slice of cheese over the strawberries and slice of bread, butter side up on the top..
- Raise the heat a bit and cook until the cheese is melting and the bottom has achieved a crispy browned texture. If you use a darker bread, watch this carefully it may be more difficult to detect..
- Flip the sandwiches and cook until the other side achieves the same crispy appearance..
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve..
- This can be made with other cheeses or breads. Be sure to choose a cheese that melts well..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry provolone grilled cheese sandwiches - vegetarian recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!