Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, crispy & healthy snack! lotus root chips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy & healthy snack! Lotus Root Chips is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people with the internet. If you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Crispy: having a texture that readily breaks into little pieces under pressure. Someone can have a crispy personality, a crispy attitude, a crispy style. Crispy is about being happy about how you look, how you dress, how you act, how you think.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Crispy & healthy snack! Lotus Root Chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy & healthy snack! Lotus Root Chips
- You need 1 of big Lotus root.
- Prepare 500 cc of Water(to soak lotus root).
- Make ready 1 table spoon of Vinegar.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
- You need of To taste Salt or any of your favorite seasonings(My recommendation is to sprinkle truffle salt!).
Step by step to make Crispy & healthy snack! Lotus Root Chips
- Rinse lotus root with water and cut them into slices(2-3mm). Soak in a vinegar bath(500cc of water plus 1 table spoon of vinegar) for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins, remove excessive water by using paper towels..
- Prepare a pan, place lotus roots and pour oil until it covers all lotus roots..
- Deep fry with around 170-180 degrees..
- Spread in a wired rack or paper towel to remove excessive oil. Sprinkle your favorite seasonings and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy & healthy snack! lotus root chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!