Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potater tots. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potater tots is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. If you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add the sweet potatoes. Dry off any excess water with a kitchen towel. Peel skin and shred using a grater.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Sweet Potater tots using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potater tots
- Prepare 2 large of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Potato Chips.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
Sweet Potater tots detail by detail
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Using a fork, poke holes around the sweet potatoes. Place directly on the rack and bake for 50 minutes..
- In a food processor, turn the chips into very fine crumbs. (I used sweet potato tortilla chips).
- Peel off the skin and mash with the melted butter and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste (Optional)..
- Wipe down your baking sheet with a paper towel and cooking oil..
- Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball into the chip crumbs completely covering it..
- Evenly space out the tots on your baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes. If it's not crispy enough, you can broil on high for 3 minutes each side..
- Serve with chipotle mayo dip, or sriracha and ketchup sauce..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potater tots recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!