Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy moong dal chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy moong dal chaat is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Moong Dal ki Chaat is healthy for diabetics, weight loss and heart. Appetising moong sprouts, onions and tomatoes topped with cooling dahi, this moong sprouts chaat is loaded with nutrients like calcium, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, fibre and folic acid. To make healthy moong chaat, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy moong dal chaat using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy moong dal chaat
- Take 4 cups of moong dal.
- It's as per taste of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Get 2 teaspoons of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of virgin oil.
- Make ready 2 of capsicum (green pepper).
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of green mangoes.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- Take 4 tbsp of sev.
- It's 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
Step by step to make Healthy moong dal chaat
- To make the moong dal chaat, first chop the onions, tomatoes, capsicum, and green mangoes into bite-sized pieces. Also, peel and grate the carrots. Keep all the vegetables aside..
- Put the moong dal in a pressure cooker with an adequate amount of water and let it cook for 2 to 3 whistles. Check if it's done and keep it in a bowl..
- Now, put a pan on medium flame and heat some oil in it. Add the cooked moong dal, ginger and garlic paste, and salt in the pan. Saute this mix for a minute. Also, add onions, tomatoes, raw mangoes, and carrots into the pan and stir-fry for a minute. When this mixture is cooked, switch off the heat and add lemon juice into it. Mix it well. Finally, transfer the moong dal chaat into a serving dish and garnish with sev and coriander leaves before s.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy moong dal chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!