Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy tofu ochazuke for a diet or a late night snack. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack. I wanted to eat ochazuke, but rice has a lot of calories, so I wondered how it would taste with tofu instead. The light taste of the tofu really works!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack
- Make ready 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- Get 1 of Ochazuke mix.
- Get 1 of Hot water (or green tea).
- Take 1 of ◎ Umeboshi, mitsuba, green onion, wasabi etc..
Instructions to make Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack
- Remove the tofu from the pack and place in a rice bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes..
- Once the tofu is warm, sprinkle the ochazuke mix. Pour over some hot water or green tea..
- Break the tofu roughly into small pieces with a spoon and eat. You can add whatever toppings you prefer!.
- The 3 x 150 g blocks of silken tofu are cheap, so I make this often. If using a normal block of tofu, just use whatever amount you want!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy tofu ochazuke for a diet or a late night snack recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!