Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy edible dark chocolate fruit cups!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people from the internet. In case you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! Melt chocolate, to a small bowl, slowly over another larger saucepan filled halfway with water, on low heat. It will melt quickly, so stir or whisk until completely melted.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups!
- Take 1/2 cup of Melted Chocolate.
- Get 4 tbsp of Greek Yogurt (Plain or vanilla).
- Prepare 1 of Whatever fruits you like as toppings (I used banana, strawberries,blueberries, blackberries and raspberries).
- It's 1 of Optional: Honey for drizzle.
Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! instruction manuals
- Melt your dark chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Pour in melted chocolate a little at a time. Your goal is to coat the entire cupcake liner so take a spoon and spread up along the sides of the liner gently.
- A more thicker shell will be best so doesn't crack as easy when you take the liner off..
- Place your cupcake tray into the freezer for 15 mins or until they have clearly hardened.
- Make sure they are solid before GENTLY removing the paper liner off the chocolate (this is a very delicate job).
- Once out of molds, pour in yogurt top with fruits and drizzle with a bit of honey!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy edible dark chocolate fruit cups! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!