Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vickys chocolate granola gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Chocolate Granola GF DF EF SF NF is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people through the internet. If you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Vickys Homemade White Chocolate, GF DF EF SF NF. I've used sugar substitute in this and it works perfectly with xylitol in the same amount as powdered sugar. Other sweeteners may be different but using xylitol makes this a no sugar diabetic friendly chocolate bar!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might cook Vickys Chocolate Granola GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Granola GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 65 grams of hulled sunflower seeds.
- You need 45 grams of dessicated/shredded coconut.
- Take 60 grams of gluten free rolled oats.
- You need 30 ml of coconut oil in liquid state.
- Take 30 ml of maple or agave syrup.
- Make ready 35 grams of sunflower butter, see my recipe, or peanut butter.
- It's 15 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of strong brewed black coffee.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 grams of chocolate chips, I use Enjoy Life or Moo Free brand.
Steps to make Vickys Chocolate Granola GF DF EF SF NF
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 3 / 150C / 350°F & line and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Toast the sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan. You'll smell a nutty smell and they'll turn a golden colour when done.
- Let them cool then mix with the coconut and oats. Set aside.
- In a small pan over a medium heat, melt together the oil, syrup, sunflower butter, cocoa, sugar, coffee, vanilla and salt to make a chocolate sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter.
- Pour over the seed/coconut/oat mix and stir in to give everything an even coating.
- Bake for 10 minutes, take the tray out and give the granola a stir, then bake a further 10 minutes.
- Let it fully cool then mix in the chocolate chips https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343381-vickys-homemade-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Use as an ice cream or yogurt topping or add to your breakfast cereal or porridge for a little chocolatey crunch!.
- Keep in a lidded jar in the fridge for up to a week.
- Makes around 280g / 2 cups.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys chocolate granola gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!