Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy palak moong dal pakoda chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Palak Moong dal pakoda chaat is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people with the internet. When you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Remove the ground moong dal into a bowl. Palak Moong Dal Pakoda is very delicious, crispy and healthy tea time snack even though it's deep fried. Palak Moong Dal Pakoda is prepared with spinach leaves and moong dal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Healthy Palak Moong dal pakoda chaat using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Palak Moong dal pakoda chaat
- You need for of Pakoda Fritters-.
- It's 1/2 cup of Kidney Beans (Rajma).
- You need 3 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- Get 3 tbsp of split green moong dal.
- It's 1/2 cup of palak (Spinach) - chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of Green Coriander leaves - finely chopped.
- Take 2 -inch of ginger.
- It's 2 of green chilies.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of roasted coriander seeds - crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds (saunf).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of oil for frying.
- Make ready For of Yogurt for Chaat--.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take for of Coriander-Mint Chutney--.
- Take 1/2 cup of cilantro - chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mint - chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Make ready as required of water as required.
- You need For of Garnish for Chaat--.
- Prepare as needed of Nylon Sev.
- You need as required of Chaat masala.
- Take as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as required of Roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
- Get as required of Boondi.
- It's as required of Pomegranate seeds.
Healthy Palak Moong dal pakoda chaat instruction manuals
- Soak rajma, yellow moong dal, and green moong dal for 7-8 hours or overnight. Then, drain and rinse the dal thoroughly and coarsely grind it with the ginger, green chilies, and a little bit of water..
- Take out the paste into a large bowl. Mix in all the other ingredients. If the mixture is a bit liquidy then add semolina as required..
- Heat up some oil in a saucepan and form small balls of the mixture..
- Once the oil is hot, fry the pakodas on medium flame until golden. Take the pakodas out on a plate lined with a napkin to absorb any excess oil..
- For chutney grind all the ingredients together and transfer to a bowl..
- In a small glass, make a layer of the sweet yogurt and garnish with coriander-mint chutney, tamarind chutney, chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, pomegranate, sev, and boondi..
- Skewer two pakodas onto a small stick and place it in the glass. Serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy palak moong dal pakoda chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!