Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, zesty white bean dip. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zesty White Bean Dip is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people with the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Place the broth, nutritional yeast or parmesan, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, beans, cashews, salt, paprika, cayenne, and cooked onions in the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender. Zesty White Bean Spread and Dip This Zesty White Bean Spread made from Great Northern beans can be served as a spread for sandwiches or as a dip for your favorite veggies and pita chips. Just blend, chill, and serve with crackers, veggie sticks, or slather it on sandwiches and wraps.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Zesty White Bean Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty White Bean Dip
- Get 1 1/2 cup of white beans (cannellini, navy, etc.).
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Take 6 large of leaves fresh basil.
- Take 1 large of lemon (juiced).
- Get 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Zesty White Bean Dip
- Place the beans in a colander and rinse well..
- Add all the ingredients, except the basil, to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth..
- Add basil leaves and blend until basil is well incorporated..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zesty white bean dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!