Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy nutritious thalipeeth. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Nutritious Thalipeeth has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
nutritious thalipeeth is a nourishing breakfast idea which is made by a healthy combination of flours. Learn how to make thalipeeth for diabetes. This jowar bajra thalipeeth is made of a combination of flours, vegetables and spice powders, which together make it a rich source of protein, iron, fiber and folic acid.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Nutritious Thalipeeth using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Nutritious Thalipeeth
- Make ready 1/2 cup of jowar/sorghum flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of bajra/black pearl millet flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ragi/finger millet flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped methi leaves.
- Make ready 1 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Take 2-4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil for greasing and cooking.
Healthy Nutritious Thalipeeth comprehensive
- To begin making thalipeeth clean, wash, and finely chop the methi leaves and keep aside..
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water..
- Once the dough has formed add a tsp oil and knead lightly and rest for 10 minutes..
- After the dough has rested make equal balls and pat them on a greased butter paper..
- Cook them on a hot griddle on low heat covered with few drops of oil drizzled on the sides and center..
- Patiently cover and cook on both sides over medium to low heat..
- Cook on both sides using 1 tsp of oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides..
- Serve with curd any accompaniments of your choice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy nutritious thalipeeth recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!