Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chanachaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy chanachaat is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This chana chaat can be made using kabuli chana or kala channa as well. I do not follow any particular recipe to make this chaat. Spice, tang, sweetness with a good amount of chopped onions, tomatoes and cucumber is all that is needed to make a good chaat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy chanachaat using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chanachaat
- Make ready 2 cups of boiled black channa.
- You need 1/2 pc of cucumber chopped.
- It's 1 pc of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 pc of onion chopped.
- It's 2-3 tbspn of lemon juice.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Take 1 tbspn of imly chutney.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of green chutney.
- It's to taste of Black salt.
- Make ready of Chaat masala.
- Take of Mango powder.
- Get of Sev.
- Prepare of Paneer.
Healthy chanachaat comprehensive
- Put onion, tomato, cucumber into a bowl and mix..
- Add all spices.
- Mix both chutnies..
- At last add lemon juice..
- Garnish with coriander, sev and paneer..
- Ready healthy chaat..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy chanachaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!