Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy dark chocolate dipped banana pb bites!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites! has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
In a small bowl, melt dark chocolate with coconut oil until smooth. Remove frozen banana bites from the freezer. Dip the bites into the melted chocolate, place back on the wax paper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites! using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites!
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It's 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Mealted Dark Chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of Melated White Chocolate (Optional drizzle).
Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites! step by step
- Melt Dark Chocolate.
- Line a tray or plate with wax/parchment paper.
- Cut bananas into about 2cm thick slices.
- Make mini sandwiches by spreading pb b/w banana pieces.
- Place these in the fridge to cool a bit to make them easier to dip.
- Dip into chocolate carefully. Using a toothpick may help here.
- Place on parchment paper and drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
- Place in fridge for an hour or until chocolate hardens and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy dark chocolate dipped banana pb bites! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!