Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, beach ball party tray. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beach Ball Party Tray is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Beach Ball Party Tray Julie T. And with two kids who have summer birthdays, I know a little something about pool parties! The fruit was a hit with my kids.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may have Beach Ball Party Tray using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beach Ball Party Tray
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Brocoli.
- Make ready 3 packages of Cherry Tomato.
- Get 4 of Cucumbers, Sliced.
- You need 2 packages of Baby carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of Cauliflower.
- It's 1 bunch of Celery.
- Get 24 oz of Veggie Dip.
- Get 1 can of Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 2 of Multi-colored Bell Peppers.
- It's 4 of Toothpicks.
Instructions to make Beach Ball Party Tray
- On a round serving tray, place a round serving bowl or container of veggie dip at the top.
- Make an outline with veggie dip going from the bottom of the serving bowl to the bottom.
- Place each veggie of your choice in coordinating colors of a beach ball, filling between each veggie dip line.
- For the Octopus or crab garnishment you will want to cut the bottom off a bell pepper and clean the seeds out.
- Take two black olives and dip them in the veggie dip on one side, then stick them onto the bell pepper towards the rounded top to make eyes..
- The black olives will not sit well, so place a toothpick through each eye to balance it and hold it in place..
- Then take another bell pepper and cut quarter inch length wise slices to make legs..
- Cut a slit on each side of the bell pepper and position it on back of serving bowl.
- place legs accordingly.
- Really, just look at the picture and create the tray from there. pretty self explanatory :) Great for parties.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beach ball party tray recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!