Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, choc buckwheat healthy granola. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people with the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
A Healthy Granola I added the buckwheat to my granola to give me some protein, carbs, and dietary fiber. The nuts and seeds you add with also add protein while the rolled oats add fiber, carbs, and protein as well as iron. The good thing about making your own granola is you know exactly how much sugar you're eating.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- Get 1 1/2 cups of raw buckwheat.
- Get 2 tbs of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of pure cocao.
- Get 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice malt syrup or honey (melted).
- It's 1/2 of shredded coconut.
- It's 1 cup of chopped dates.
Steps to make Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir well.
- Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Spread out on a baking tray in baking pallet and bake in the oven for 30-30 minutes on 180*C.
- Chop dates and add them to your granola once cooled.
- Add extra shredded coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for breakfast, as a snack or as a topping on your smoothie bowls.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food choc buckwheat healthy granola recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!